Lillian has served as a mediator in over 300 successful mediations, 75% of it related to family and divorce issues and complex parenting relations.
Her experiences cover the following fields:
Business (profit and not for profit and (semi) governmental organizations):
- team conflicts
- commercial, contractual issues
- management / staff disputes
- parenting plans
- child abduction
- family issues raising from e.g. inheritance, care of sick parents.
In complex multi-party mediations she uses to work in co-mediation.
She has experience in :
- mediations in English and in Spanish language
- working with translators
- working with a team of advisors
Throughout her whole career she has a broad international working experience and is used to work with people different cultural background.